Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Seal Binoculars Drivers



My mind wandered elsewhere and according to my wishes, in this friendly city, these streets the four seasons.
a time when the neon lights, where the sun sail, the crowd hurried on and slap on the tarmac of the rhythms of samba. Carnival of faces, feathers and wool, the wind stained cheeks, defies bold and laughs at his mischief.
I hung more, counterflow winds, having fun with a stole swollen and proud, indomitable a hat, a sketch of a face.
The day faded gently stretched and lit the lamps, the fireflies golden body, from their sleep by an alarm clock mutineer.
Ballet on smooth walls, figures to the surface, shadows glided around me, catching up on the pavement. I am surprised such a child, Chinese with them, savoring the moment, ignoring the chill. And then three notes
fleeting, powerful and sensual, arrived from nowhere to make me shudder. Effluvia-going up the alley uproar of the senses, olfactory delights, my mouth salivating, welcoming this bouquet as a frosted dessert.
I followed their wake, hoping to get close to the source fragrant, wanting eyes reach these flavors exhaled.
After a few steps, volatile and evasive, the three notes left me without further explanation, keeping their sweet secret and carrying concealed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment