Saturday, May 1, 2010

Why Take Laxatives At Night

lovely visit

Come on ... We
size ... I'll take you ... you turn around, it makes bubbles ... it's time!
Before it grows too fast, it becomes reasonable
Open arms ... I elance myself, my ankles enclose your size, descend the hours that lay ahead, let the rusty iron and behind the cold rain ...
Here, let down your certainties, those t'enchainent and leave you on the edge road, and those t'aveuglent t'obscurcissent landscape ... That
, mouse, it fits you so well ...
I love your eyes when they send me back the full and soft glow when they consume me without me promise ... then I shall not want ...
drifting into these tomorrows at a frantic pace, the one that surprises us, leaving us breathless, the thrilling inflated with this too full of life ...
Take the back roads, detours risky, to gather other desires, invent other games ...
Come on, I'm waiting ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment