Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Whats A Good Age To Get Fingered At

Onigiri first! Action!


Bon bin this morning as promised to my guy, I made onigiri. was the first time. I tried the tuna
partouuuuuut but I found it ... -_-'
so I bitched for a while "yeah I'm for ch *** that I make tuna, I'm sure he ate the Sunday that I was not there and gnagnagna "
but not made, the box was not quite where it should be, and how long it answer my sms, I had to apple
XD No problem with the remaining rice I redo two tuna / mayo (I had trouble also, is it because I had put the rice in the fridge and it was cool?)
Well they have a pretty good head, hope to follow the taste!


mahiko
edit: Result: tuna / mayo not bad at all, not sweet enough cons those at the apple. I think I slightly sweet rice also next time ^ ^
I'm pretty proud of myself ^ ^ 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment