Saturday, July 17, 2010

Chest Sitting Experience

"shells, shells and shells ..." Sweet words

From these moments runaways laid together, I still minute snorkeling, outside time, where the air never fails.
fragments of white light, bits of blue in our eyes, suites of related items.
I keep the salty flavor of our hugs, our skin texture sandy, our footprints cast in this vastness. I fixed
pastels, all diluted pigments on canvas of white cotton plumped downwind.
We fish from perfume to electric colors, dig our hands full days give way under a sun that stings. Intravenous
love, molecule addictive, we live on this thread of selective notes.
I'm still learning the names of those hours on the zenith, through innuendo built our castles of granite.
Gallop aligned on our breaths, I scan the horizon off our silhouettes on this line invented.
They take consistency over the moon and tides, join these bubbles turn into gold and shadow on the ride of our summer memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment