Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gpsphone Cheats For Pokemon For Mac

500 euros and 500 seconds by the girl leaves here

George's wife, a blog-friend, I passed on a hot potato.

So they said, less than 10 minutes to live to 500 euros?

First I pick the clocks and remove the batteries to stop time ... Let some doubt and uncertainty about the exact time, last gasp of hope ... Can I save a message
post-mortem on my answering machine that no one is surprised at my silence , it does not look like me ...
Then it depends on the season ... to leave this world in full sun or curled up under my duvet?
The time comes, I will not let me do it like that.
I look death in the face and tries to negotiate the departure time: I have good arguments! The 500 euros

you say? It's part of the negotiation.
Death is greedy, it is well known, she can not get enough ... she must be tired too, aspire to lives continuously since the beginning of time ...
So I offered him a break, a little trip, all expenses paid, just to recharge the batteries for it, and extensions to play for me ...
Coconuts, ice or snow-capped peaks, spa, trekking club or formula, at its option and I do not care, she did not even need to send me a postcard ... He just just put me a little further down the list, line 2054 for example ...

I'll let you know if we conclude the market!

Regarding the invitation to answer, if anyone here has not been tagged, it is for him / her ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment