Sunday, February 15, 2009

Kate Playground Wallpaper

Thousand

He stands right there in front of me, because of the eye, call me. Beautiful, elegant and proud in his uniform of icing sugar smooth and well cut, with the stylish look that nothing protrudes.
Supreme Temptation, uncontrolled desire and urgency to satisfy ... I dive!
Handheld naked and covered, trembling and fearful of more ...
approach is delicate and requires careful handling. Open mouth captures the best angle of attack. The eyes close to the soft touch of that matters now moving, vibrant and alive in the first bite.
Pleasure and delight, my tongue caress all sides flowing and do not let out crumb.
few mouthfuls later, I contemplate the empty plate and smiled at the delight swallowed, his eyes still wide with the renewed appetite on this piece of square mellitus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment