Sunday, August 29, 2010

Brent Corrigan And Brent

Attention danger

on the asphalt. One night was heavy and wet. A grim and dripping carpet that takes place, leading me always a little farther a little faster.
I avoid shaking, zigzags under the drops.

It is late, the moon is tired. She asleep under his thick clouds down, leaving me alone under the flashes.

I smiled despite myself and heard that song coming out of speakers saturated at high volume to cover the anger of heaven and reassure me. Only link with life elsewhere.

Kilometres connected and confuse me. I've never felt as free and conscious than locked in the steel walls.

The sky is darker, the strings of water thicker. I navigate to the blind and sliding on this one-way mirror that can break at the slightest tap on the brakes. The music racing.

Like this nocturnal solitude, the feeling that my life depends dangerous at that moment that white line not to cross, these pitfalls. This impression that the world around slips away, it melts and flattens, engulfed by speed.

I'm not sure I want to go home. The desire to prolong this conflict is greater. Follow my nonsense. Keep an as yet this certainty of being in my place. An atom moving on the surface of the land abandoned, without landmarks or specific destination, some elsewhere in the universe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment