Sunday, August 29, 2010

How To Get Sponsored In Track

Dolly Doll Shop in Ldoll Festival


And yes, the store should reopen shortly, not only must I fill again, but again, I will attend to Ldoll Festival!
bibi then it hooks, it hooks, she crochets ....

Having changed herbergeur blog since it must be that I tell you?

In early 2010, a boutique web more emerged: Dolly Doll Shop
which at the time only offered products for dolls (pullips mainly).
After various events, I had to close it while everything falls into place.

And now it's good!

I'm back! With new things and new categories for more choices ^ ^
Just enough time to resolve a host of details with the shop, and my products will be available again!
And it ette time there is no will for the dolls ^ ^ 3
but as already mentioned, it is not all!
Dolly Doll Shop will be at Ldoll Festival stand as an amateur, I will be sharing the booth with a friend who offers jewelry for BJD.
again, now with my little pukipuki at home, I'll get into the pancreas to their sizes ^ ^

Ldoll Then what is it?

A festival to be held 9 and 10 October in Lyon whose theme will of course our dear beloved dolls (but what they are spoiled this one> <)
The sponsor is Peakswood (company my charming Raziel, my BJD Goldie wake up) it already promises to pretty things * o *
It will not go empty the wallet, I say to you> <
for more detail, it is happening there:

Let me know if you go
and do not hesitate to contact me with any questions ^ ^
was mahiko ! ko!

0 comments:

Post a Comment